Workstation Setup – Upgraded!!!!
I originally posted about my work environment and providing a quality place to work from here:
I spent some time evaluating this and decided it could be greatly improved so I remodeled the ole’ office. Below are the pictures from the final product. Now it’s time to write some code!!!!
My work station
- 8 Core desktop 16 GB Ram, SSD, 23” monitors
- Surface Pro 128 – 23” and 19” monitors
- Mouse without Borders to share keyboard and mouse
- 32” HD TV for background noise
- Standing Floor Fan to blow the hot air (me or the computers???) out of the office
Server Closet / Standing Desk – I now have a standing desk I can use to alternate between sitting and standing. It
I set up the wife and kids on the other side. They are all so much happier now.
New Fan and Curtains installed
Kids Area (why yes – that is a Lego PC I built)